HOW TO GET CONTROL OF YOUR MIND
The battlefield is your mind. You either control and protect your mind, or the devil controls a part or all of your mind. Do you know that the Scriptures say that you can keep the devil out?
1) PROTECT YOUR MIND (Ephesians 6:17)
2) PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN’S MINDS
(1 Corinthians 7:14, John 17:12, Heb. 2:8, Isaiah 54:13, Ephesians 6:11).
3) PROTECT THE MINDS OF THE NEWLY DELIVERED
(Ephesians 6:18, Romans 8:26-27).
You have to work at taking authority.
Below are the steps that you need to take.
1) You must become a believer. It only works for believers (John 14:12, Mark 16:17).
2) Break the bondage of satan over the aware and unaware mind. Command all bonds of serpents, cords, and bondage to be cast off, cut off and removed, in the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ. We then call for the Father to send angels with swords to do this. (Heb. 1:14, Lev. 26:13, Isaiah 28:22, Job 38:31, Prov. 5:22, Ps. 103:20).
3) Daily recite renunciation and warfare prayers. Break soul ties. Daily break away from mind altering medicines such as Valium, Librium, Serex, Phenobarbital, sleeping pills, etc.
4) Have an attitude of deliverance and keep yourself in a state of continuous deliverance. Why? Because you’ll soon see that any doubt, negative thought, care or worry will be a crack in your protective armor. (Luke 8:14).
5) Cast out fears (name each one or group), forgetfulness, curses, vows, anxiety, confusion, envy, jealousy, gossip, compromise, cravings, addictions, mind control spirits, etc. (Mark 16:17, Philippians 4:4-8).
6) Salvation really means saved or delivered out of the control of the devil. Romans 10:10 says that we actually set ourselves free of various areas of satan’s bondage as we confess (say so) with our mouths and agree with God’s word. We are freed as we agree with God and believe that through Jesus Christ we are being delivered as we speak it forth. Jesus Christ will set us free of sickness, bondage, poverty, oppression, and anything else that the devil tries to lay on us if we agree with the Word of God and act on it. (Philippians 2:12, Ephesians, 6:17).
7) Learn the true meaning of hope. Hope within the believer is an inner uplift of optimism through knowing that we are seated in heaven with the Father through Christ. With Christ’s conquering power in us we can defeat and eliminate every care and worry. It is with this confidence that we are complete in Him (1 Thessalonians 5:8, Ephesians 2:6, Colossians 2:9-10).
8) Now you can control your mind by bringing every thought into captivity. You can now accept good thoughts and reject the devil’s thoughts (II Corinthians 10:5).